Show 'N Shine Burnouts Stereo Blast-off Miss Revheads Dyno Rev 'N Esky Rev 'N Blow
For the memory and life celebration of Paul Kulker
Proudly brought to you by
LIQUI MOLY GREAT SOURTHERN TOWING
Over $15,000 in cash and prizes
WA's biggest Burnout competition tears the treads with
130 plus entrants pushing the pistons for over $15,000
in cash and prizes.
Heats for the Main Event will commence at 5.00pm Friday
continue through the night till approximately 9pm
Saturday will kick off again at 9.00am with the Top Ten final to
be approximately 8pm.
Registrations start at the club rooms, 4.30pm Friday evening
and open until Saturday 12pm ($60).
Round 1 heat's start wrecking rims at 5.00pm Friday afternoon,
twisting tail shafts into the twilight and stirring every
cubic inch of the crowd into a frenzy.
Saturday skids start 9am finishing out Round 1 and flowing into round 2
before the Big Finale to tear the rubber at 8pm.
(All times are subject to change)
The score from both rounds are totaled and the top 10
tyre assassins compete in the Final under lights for the Grand Prize.
Between the second round and the Top 10 burnouts Ladies
chance to kill the Radial's in the ladies only competition.
With 1 burn to bend the bumpers in the Sunday Heat.
2013 Burnout King - Steve Baker
Burnout Prize Categories
1. Top 10 Burnouts
2. Best Non V8
3. Best Ladies Burnout
- Instructions from officials must be followed at all
- All Vehicles to be inspected before competing
- All drivers must have zero alcohol content
- No wheel weights on rims
- Must have firewall
- Must have a windscreen (glass or perspex) or a bonnet
- Blowers to be secured
- Battery must be secure
- Vehicles are only permitted to have 1 passenger
- All occupants of the vehicle Must wear a helmet
- No body parts to be out of the vehicle except for arm
- All wheel nuts and studs are required
- All cars must have a roof or full roll cage
- No 4x4
- Vehicles must have mud guards or full fenders
- Fuel caps must be secure and sealed
- Only officials are allowed on the Burnout pad
- Top 10 point scorers win a position in the Final
- Any Finals competitors unable to compete
please notify officials
- Maximum of 2 support vehicles per Burnout car
- Entrants must be ready when their number is called
to compete for Friday/Saturday heats or you will miss out.
- Imports and Rotary's welcome
Entertain the Crowd and Judges.
Stay on the pad & don't hit the guard rail. Lose a point if swept.
Driver Control. Lose of momentum deducts points.
Keep continuous movement. Static Burnouts lose points.
Blowing of tyres within allocated time scores higher points.
Blow too early and lose maximum points.
Use all of the pad.
Stopping when signaled by officials.
Have a bloody good time!!
Top Non V8:Tom Peters (Skids 4 Kids)
Top Ladies: Karis Farmer
Great Southern Tri-Series: Matt Pearce (Predator)
DID YOU KNOW
Liqui-Moly was founded in Germany over 50 years ago.
Liqui-moly is one of Europe's leading brands of high quality
lubricants and oils & fuel additives. Liqui-moly offers
a wide variety of German engineered products including motor oils,
additives, car care products and chemically-based technical
solutions for automotive applications.